Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wesley is rapidly approaching every milestone set before him. It's exciting to watch but in the back of my mind I hear every experianced parent saying; "Enjoy these days", "oh man it's great when they don't talk back" or "It passes by in a blink" . All that is true, and I'm really glad I get to see him crawl around on the floor and now he's doing the pull my self up on something and smile realy big cause I can see some much more of the world. I'm trying my best soak in the moments and the blog technology helps, and camera are awesome ...and there is no real point to this entry. "The palest ink is better than the best memory" - Chinese Proverb "The most raid'ed mirrrored blog domain is better than the best memory" - New Proverb

--- D.O.W.
(Dad Of Wesley)

No comments: