Friday, December 12, 2008

bedtime....

So Wesley has been sleeping in a toddler bed sense he was about 7 months old due to climbing. We have never had any issues with him climbing out until the other day I was cleaning in his room and he was playing around and figured out that he could do it. So we were having to go into the room and put him back into bed a few times before he would stay and fall asleep. He knows he is not supposed to do it and now runs back to his bed once we open the door. Today we were having the stay in bed battle again and i could see from the video monitor that he had gotten out of bed so I went up to lay him back down. I opened the door and he was no where in sight. I looked a little closer and he had crawled under the bunk beds that we also have in the room and was hiding! He stayed under there while I tried to compose myself to keep from laughing and then he sheepishly crawled out and went and get back in his bed.

No comments: