Sunday, February 21, 2010

Kissing and Toodles

The other day I took Wesley to the open gym for little kids and it was crazy with lots of kids and parents so I had a hard time keeping track of where he was. I lost sight of him one time and started looking around for him and finally spotted him at the top of the bleachers with a little girl. They were totally flirting with one another and playing around drumming on the bleachers. They were having such a good time that I just let them be. The next time I looked over at them they both were KISSING!

One of Wesleys favorite TV shows to watch is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Its not one of my favorites and I didnt think it was very educations. In the show they call "toodles" who keeps the mouse-ka-tools for them to help them solve problems. The same day on the way home from the gym Wes was drinking a milk box and the straw fell inside. He asked me to help him get it out and when he passed it to me I felt that it was empty. I told him I couldnt get it out and that it was empty so it really didnt matter. He then said "oh toodles.....we need scissors!" I guess maybe I have to give in and admit that the show is a little educational if it shows him how to solve problems....

No comments: