Monday, August 16, 2010

Fair day

Today I took the boys to the fair. It was a scorching hot day but they both stayed pretty pleasent despite the sweat! We got to ride a bus to the fair grounds which started off the day on a very exciting foot. Wesley touched a cow for the first time and was pretty proud of himself for doing it. Paxton was wide eyed looking at everything and trying to figure out all the animals and people. They both enjoyed a snowcone! Wesley had his first (kid) rollercoaster ride which he had mixed feelings about. They let him on the ride and then told him he was too short but that I couldnt ride without tickets and I didnt have any left. So I climbed up to try and help him off and he didnt understand and started to cry so they let me ride. He started out with a big smile and then halfway through the ride said he wanted to get off, but then ended it with a smile and was glad that he had tried it. We watched some pig races which Wesley found very entertaining. Also got to play on some tractors. The quote of the day was when we were walking through the barn and Wes saw a small jersey cow and said "Hey mom its just like chick-fil-a!" I didnt bring my camera :(

No comments: