Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Getting back into the swing of things...



I have been really bad about posting on this thing and had not been feeling too bad about it. I was not really sure how many people even read it. But then today I got an email from my sister telling me how she was having a bad day and she went back and read through this blog and how it made her day better. Then I was also reminded of something really cute Wes said about 2 weeks ago and wanted to make sure it was written down so we wouldnt ever forget. So here goes!

While we were in Maine on vacation Wesley had the opportunity to drive Grampys backhoe. He LOVED it and has been seeing them everywhere we go and has to shout out "BACKHOE". We were driving David to the metro so he could go to work and on the way back Wesley spotted two backhoes one big and one little. He started yelling from the back seat "Mommy two backhoes. A big, big backhoe and a baby one!"

No comments: