Monday, September 21, 2009

So sweet!




I just have to say it! My son can be so super sweet sometimes! After a cut on his eyelid and waking up with his eye all swollen he ended up snuggled with me in bad last night. He seriously was so cute all cuddled up and his little arm had to be wrapped around my neck squeezing me. Then we got up early for an ultrasound and he came with us and was very excited to see a picture of the baby. David and him were down by me feet and david was rubbing my toe. Wesley to not be outdone was rubbing my toes on my other foot! Then the technician was showing us the babies face and the baby had his hand up by his face and Wesley was imitating what the baby was doing. When the technician left he wanted to climb up on her stool and "push buttons to see baby". Then he woke up super happy from his nap and was all smiles and hugs for me! He also told me the other day that my shirt was pretty... where does he come up with these things??!?! I know I will have to come back and read this post at some point when he is having a not so cute day!

No comments: